Wine-related professional services organisations demand a solution that delivers transparency, market tracking, trusted information, client access and auditability.
A complete suite of SaaS solutions deliver on the needs of advisory, investment, portfolio building and lending businesses.
- Collection management and tracking
- Performance over time including 10 year comparative charting
- Product definitions, data, valuations, reviews and price graphs for over 370,000 fine wines
- Collaborative tools for sharing between client and advisor
- Monthly valuations
- Data-driven market Insights
- API and data integrations
“Alternative/ passion assets are becoming a significant part of HNW individual portfolios; Wine Owners provides a mechanism to allow you to offer a service to these clients that is a great conversation starter.”
Value we bring
- A market-leading, segment-specific platform to manage your clients’ assets, with authoritative information and up to date pricing that provides total transparency of performance vs the market. Gain a competitive advantage through engendering trust.
- Project your brand values to clients access via a customizable, white-labelled collection management platform integrated with management of core processes that engenders trust in your service.
- Gain access to must-have information and market analysis that helps you identify opportunities, provides an independent check on your decision making and provides content in support of purchasing or selling rationales to your clients.
What it includes
Fine wine management
Wine Owners solves the problem of organising and keeping track of a wine collection even when stored across different locations, encompassing barcoding and tracking. Once organised as a portfolio, there’s a wealth of must-have information to help evaluate and appreciate your wines, together with pricing, trend and comparison data.
360° view of wine stockholdings
Your clients can also add their wines held in other locations to create a 360° view. These can be quickly uploaded thanks to an intelligent upload function that recognises and matches incoming wines to standardised descriptions.
There is a complete suite of options that enables reporting for different purposes, as beautifully formatted PDFs or in a myriad of Excel downloads.
Your clients see all their stored wines, and benefit from the rich content available. This includes Market pricing & analysis spanning 250,000 wines, current market, price graphs, drinking windows, reviews, scores, profiles, thumbnails, digital asset management.
Web services Integration Wine Owners integrates with background business financial systems and platforms via API and web services.