Clubs, institutions and On-trade
The combination of fine wine specific inventory management, information and rich content, and core ERP functions for purchasing stock, automatic reordering for hospitality operations with sophisticated core fine wine inventory functionality to allow private membership clubs, institutions and fine wine-centric licensed on-trade businesses to create and manage a sophisticated wine offering.
- Purchase ordering
- Calculation of fully loaded costs
- Automatic reordering process when stocks reach a defined threshold
- Product definitions, market valuations for over 370,000 fine wine vintages
- Standardised fine wine descriptions for improved accuracy
- Receiving wine and inventorying workflow
- Optional barcode and scanner-integration for flawless put-away, movements and consolidations.
- Cellar management, stock taking and auditing
- Margin calculation
- Optional sales order processing for member sales, events, banqueting
- POS integration and reconciliation
- Wine menu app ( tablet, mobile, website) and print-ready format
- Procurement channel accessing a huge list of good provenance fine wine
“When we set about building a data rich wine list and cellar management solution, the key was selecting a provider with the knowledge, experience and expertise to ensure that we could deliver a turn-key, premium deliverable. That solution: Wine Owners.”
Value we bring
- Create a fine wine program with a fit-for-purpose platform that allows a hospitality business to be innovative and to increase high-margin revenues whilst delivering on the expectations of the most demanding customers.
- Exercise proper controls and auditability throughout, with stocktaking and reconciliation processes that protect your valuable wine stocks. Up to date market pricing enables you to revalue stocks as often as you want so that you don’t lose margin by being out of date as market prices appreciate.
- Present an engaging wine list, whether in electronic format or print-ready, to educate customers, support sommeliers and present your wine program with a compelling presentation of must-have information, to increase average spend on wine per cover.
What it includes
Wine Owners serves the needs of the On-trade by offering a complete solution including cellar inventorying on-premise, across groups and in multiple warehouses, and a fine wine database with lookup for rapid data entry of stock.
Order wine efficiently
A purchasing function integrated with pre-arrival data entry and landing wine functionality. Reconcile arrivals with stock orders and and generate exceptions reporting.
A workflow for landing wine underpinned with 24,000 wine references (net of vintages), with the ability to generate barcodes, take photographs and record condition. Optional pre-advice logging of wine due to be landed for improved delivery management and reconciliation.
360° view of wine stockholdings
Complete picture of wine purchased and stored in outlets, locations, warehouses, and lying overseas. Comprehensive administrative reporting suite. Quickly identify the location of wine within cellars. No need to rekey into EPOS. Sales and wastage data fed back in real-time.
Manage larger storage facilities can be managed via a warehouse map. This is integrated with a put-away workflow after the wine is landed, enables the consolidation and movement of wines within the storage, and shows loading within each section to quickly show where there is free space.
Fine wine list marketing
Wine menu marketing app works across all platforms including mobile, tablet, desktop and as a website plugin. Produce stunning hard copy wine menus at will, guaranteeing your menu is up-to-date each time you print.
Somms and front of house staff have staff access to know the exact stock position and available pours throughout the system.
Market pricing & analysis spanning 350,000 wines and must-have information: Current market, price graphs, drinking windows, reviews, scores, profiles, thumbnails, digital asset management. Weekly stock valuations for stockholders, insurance premium calculation and due diligence activities.
Consignment of member or client wines
The consignment function makes it easy to build depth within your wine list without the cost of carry – of wines owned by members or clients – stored with you, that you have offered to buy when another member or customer chooses the wine from the list.