Retailers, Merchants, importers
A range of solutions for fine wine trading businesses and stockholders, designed to run and improve your entire business.
- Connected core business system (ERP) for running a retail, merchant or wholesale business.
- Integrated ecommerce and POS mastered by Hub ERP
- Storage solutions with world-class, information-rich collection management providing direct client access and enabling self-directed brokerage/ consignment.
- Best-of-breed in everything we do or integrate with to deliver industry-specific solutions without compromise.
The Hub is a comprehensive ERP business system, equally adept at the business fundamentals intended to simplify the day to day running of core operations, as it is at connecting a business to its channels to market and sources of supply.
White label collection management and private client reserves management, configured and branded for your business, with self directed brokerage options deepen customer engagement and increase secondary market income.
End to end solution
- Solutions designed from the ground up to manage the specific needs of the fine wine sector
- Able to manage all stock and transaction types that occur in the fine wine industry
- Seamless connections to a growing range of sales channels available in today’s fine wine market.
- Integrates via APIs with other software and services that a fine wine business utilizes to be fully operational including accounting software, ecommerce and POS
- Manage and maintain data efficiently. Master your data that feeds all sales channels
- API integrations and utilities for connecting up warehouses and suppliers in those cases where they don’t operate APIs
- Connect your private clients’ with their stored wine with class-leading, white-labelled online collection management
“The best customer reserves management system available. Wine Owners demonstrated a focus on the needs of the private customer and an understanding of what we are about – to offer the best service and functionality for those customers wishing to store, buy and sell wine.”
Value we bring
- All platform solutions are all built from the ground up to manage the specific needs of the fine wine sector, guaranteeing a successful implementation, de-risking the commitment and avoiding the complications of custom builds and compromises involved when adapting generic ERPs. Industry specific SaaS technology means the end of re-investment cycles every few years.
- Platform connectivity enables a business to connect with its sales channels, fully-featured and low-cost ecommerce, sources of supply, and its customers, unlocking the potential to sell more to greater numbers of new customers, creating value for existing customer relationships, and making it easy for suppliers to work with you.
- A cost-effective, industry-specific platform with fine wine inventorying at its core. Underpinned with a large wine reference database that masters all information, resulting in improved accuracy, saving time and reducing labour intensive administration costs from ordering to fulfilment of sales.
What it includes
Inspection photos, fill levels, bottle and case conditions recorded, together with all documentation that relates to a wine entry (or an inbound order of wine).
Multiple storage locations, overseas, professional storage, self-managed and local storage, organisation of stock for any purpose or stock status.
Standard calculation of storage and other fees such as shipping, landing, inspecting, repacking, picking at the level of a standard tariff, volume discounts, special terms and overrides, with reporting and export options into accounting packages.
Integration with e-commerce
Use the platform as a digital asset manager that comes preloaded with rich content as an upgrade your e-commerce back office with calculation of total bottle costs, margins.
Manage your fine wine client base, their contact details, multiple delivery and storage addresses, understand their preferences.
Customer dashboards provide a snapshot of a collection, collection performance, top performing wines, delivery requests, addition and disposals and trading information.
Wine Owners solves the problem of organising and keeping track of a wine collection, in reserves and elsewhere. Once uploaded, there’s a wealth of must-have information to help evaluate and appreciate your wines, together with pricing, trend and comparison data.
360° view of wine stockholdings
Your clients can also add their wines held in other locations to create a 360° view. These can be quickly uploaded thanks to an intelligent upload function that recognises and matches incoming wines to standardised references.
The platform includes comprehensive reporting and download options that meets the needs of your clients.
Broking and trading
The white label can be configured to allow your clients to buy and sell in the secondary market. Self directed brokerage with easy to understand price discovery processes; integration with e-commerce or on-platform listings for sale; or a trading exchange encompassing buying and bidding options.
Your clients see all their stored wines, and benefit from the rich content available. This includes Market pricing & analysis spanning 350,000 wines, current market, price graphs, drinking windows, reviews, scores, profiles, thumbnails, digital asset management.
Wine Owners has integrated with a large number of background business systems via API and web services, including many ERPs and EPOS. Integration includes data feeds in private client reserves, delivery requests, valuation requests, and trading.
Case study: Corney & Barrow